Business Tax Preparation
As a business owner one of your top priorities would most likely be paying less taxes, and this notion can be best achieved through our services of business tax preparation and tax planning.
Business owners know there’s a lot to consider beyond just day-to-day operations. You’re under constant pressure to make all kinds of decisions with financial and tax implications. The choices you make can affect your future, but you don’t always have the information or advice you need. Our firm understands your situation and can help. We provide the reassurance, convenience and accessibility of a locally based team.
When you need a trusted advisor, our professionals are ready with personalized service for a reasonable fee. We’ll work with you to develop a tailored approach based on your individual business goals and market dynamics. We’ll help you with business structure, tax planning, financial analysis, strategic planning, and tax and financial statements.
- S- and C-Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs),
Sole Proprietorships, and Partnerships
- Income Tax Preparation and Filing
- Federal Forms 1120-C or 1120-S or 1065
- State Form 1120-F
- Payroll Tax Preparation and Filing
- Forms 941, 940, UCT6, and W2/W3
- Payroll withholding adjustments
- Payroll strategy for the future
- Sales Tax Preparation and Filing
- Form DR15-R
- IRS Liens and Levies